Light Steel Frame Construction, which not only changes the traditional understanding of construction, but primarily replaces traditional brick, concrete or wood constructions. The technology of thin-walled steel construction is based on a modern way of building and is gaining more and more popularity due to:
ACERO FRAME – LIGHT STEEL TECHNOLOGY SUPPLIER
Large buildings built in light steel frame technology using a small number of supports makes it possible to use the usable floor area in the most efficient way. Professional calculations and simulations help us to create entirely safe constructions that are pleasure to use. They are characterized by weather resistance, excellent thermal and acoustic insulation performance, reliability and customization options
USE OF LIGHT STEEL FRAME CONSTRUCTIONS
ELEVATION STRUCTURES IN MULTI-STOREY CONSTRUCTION, PARTITION WALLS AND EXTERNAL STRUCTURE OF HALLS
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, SUCH AS: SHOP FLOORS, GARAGES, WAREHOUSES, PARKINGS, STORES, ROWS OF SHOPS AND OTHER
COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS FOR AGRICULTURE: PIG FARMING, CATTLE, POULTRY, COLD STORES
UPWARD AND OUTWARD EXTENSION, ALTERATION AND RECONSTRUCTION OF ATTICS
IN SINGLE- AND MULTI-FAMILY HOUSING, UP TO 3-STOREY BUILDINGS: HYBRID HOUSES, PASSIVE, ENERGY-EFFICIENT
PUBLIC AND SOCIAL UTILITY BUILDINGS: HOSPITALS, CHURCHES, SCHOOLS, SPORTS FACILITIES
C, U, Z PROFILES
C, U, Z and other types of profiles are cold-formed profiles that are most often used for construction of steel buildings. They are characterized by low weight and high stiffness and structural strength; as a result, the constructions built using them are extremely lightweight. Profiles are produced from steel sheets of strength classes S280GD, 350GD according to PN-EN 10326 standard. Zinc coating on steel sheets used for profiles production is of class Z275 [g/m2] (total thickness of the coating) according to PN-EN 1032.
Profile connection is made primarily by means of screws. For connecting profiles holes of Ø 14 diameter are used. In cross-section axis it is also possible to use 14×28 mm elongated holes.
It is no coincidence that we work with cold-formed steel. Using this method provides many advantages and therefore Acero Frame has perfected it over the years. This makes us a unique player on the market of steel products, the only one who can offer the following benefits:
- More durable and lighter – the steel we use is characterized by exceptionally high strength, which results in relatively low weight of the structure. It is even more durable than necessary. Due to the fact that elements of our constructions are thinner, but very stiff, we are able to erect buildings that are wider and higher than that of other technologies, simultaneously providing appropriate durability. The low weight makes it easy to transport the materials and accelerates the process of construction.
- Corrosion protection – Each steel sheet, purlin or column is coated with a zinc layer (galvanized), 275g / m2. This ensures permanent protection of your industrial building from corrosion, as well as maintaining high strength of the structure for many years.
- Quality assurance – With each delivery the steel received by Acero Frame is of the same quality. Each coil of steel is appropriately certified, which allows us to accurately determine its origin and quality.
- Flexibility and freedom of choice – cold-formed steel allows us to form different kinds of elements quickly and easily, while retaining their properties (C, Z, U, etc.). We focus on developing the skills of cold-formed steel formation, as well as on adding new elements and applications to our offering.
- Faster – Our buildings are manufactured and erected quickly. Construction of light steel buildings requires only two workers and a lightweight lorry equipped with a crane. Plus, your industrial building is created in the twinkling of an eye.