Steel structures, which constitute the basis of the Acero Frame offering, are prepared from scratch including the exact designs and specifications. Extensive knowledge in the field of construction allows us to advise our Clients in choosing the best solutions, tailored to their expectations. The experience we have gained through all these years allows us to offer high-quality, durable construction. We will also execute difficult and unusual orders. At your request, among other things, we will do steel sheds, steel containers, bridges and platforms, conveyors or conveyor belts. To execute the orders we use professional equipment.
BUILDING STEEL CONSTRUCTIONS
TOP LEVEL, COMPREHENSIVE EXECUTION
Our company specializes in comprehensive execution of investments in the field of building halls and steel structures. To meet the market requirements and the highest standards, we employ the best professionals and control the quality of every item produced.
Caring about the continuous growth of the company Acero Frame, we base our work on a modern production facility. We have specialized equipment which allows us to customize our offer to customers’ needs.
We closely observe the market, implementing the latest technologies and taking advantage of the benefits of science and work closely with experts from the Warsaw University of Technology. We are, therefore, one step ahead of the competition! We know the best solutions that make our construction steel halls and other elements meet the expectations of our customers and business partners. We are not afraid of innovation, even though while creating our products we use the tested and proven methods of operation. This ensures perfect results!
UNIQUE INSTALLATION SYSTEM
All Acero Frame steel structures are built using the same certified materials. As a result, we have a lot more possibilities during the construction.
MAIN STAGES OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT / PASSIVE HOUSE’S CONSTRUCTION
- Implementation of urban- architectural design
- Agreements on project
- Preparation of construction design
GROUNDWORKS AND FOUNDATION WORKS
- Preparing land for construction
- Preparatory work and measuring
- Execution of drilling – drillings are necessary to prepare geotechnical report in order to determine the geotechnical layers and types of soil.
- Earthmoving – preparing the land
- levelling of the land plot
- demarcation of house’s position by the surveyor
- in the case of housing estate – division of plots of land with fence construction
- Installing underfloor
- Building the ground slab – Although invisible and inconspicuous, the foundation is the most important part of the building – it determines whether our house will be warm, dry, and safe. In energy-efficient house it is the ground slab that allows to install additional thermal insulation on all sides of the house. Under the ground slab there is an underfloor installation.
BUILDING SHELL – CONSTRUCTION
- Construction works – building load-bearing walls and partition
- Insulation work – ground floor
- Construction works – building the slab
BUILDING SHELL WITHOUT WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Construction work – rafter framing
- Completion of the roofing and installation of roof windows
- Installation of windows
- Elevation works – thermal insulation
- Installation works – wiring of electrical and low-voltage electrical systems
- Plaster works
- Installation work – “piping”
- Completion of layers of flooring
- Installation of underfloor heating
- The use of underfloor heating system is an extremely beneficial solution. Most importantly, floor heating allows for optimal vertical temperature distribution in the room. As a result, the heat is felt in the most comfortable way.
- Thermal insulation of attics
FINAL FINISHING WORKS
- Plaster cladding
- Elevation works – finishing layers
- Assembly of electrical and low-voltage electrical installations
- Delivery and installation of photovoltaic system and energy system with a recuperator and heat pump
- Inspections and connection to water, gas or electricity supply
- The final handover